Coconut Curry Seafood Ramen
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil by My Fabulous Food
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons of red curry paste
- 4 cups of vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 - 13.5 oz can of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 2 baby bok choys, halved lengthwise
- 1 pound of crab clusters
- 2 - 3 oz packets of ramen noodles
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails removed
- Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Lime Seasoning by My Fabulous Food, to taste
- Lime wedges
- Cilantro, chopped
- Green onion, chopped
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Boil eggs for approximately 7-10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Peel eggs, slice in half, and set aside.
- Heat avocado oil over medium heat in a large pot. Sauté the ginger and garlic until translucent - approximately 2 minutes. Add curry paste into the pot, and continue to sauté for an additional minute.
- Add the broth, coconut milk, and fish sauce to the pot. Stir until combined.
- Turn up the heat to medium high, and add the bok choy and crab to the pot. Boil for approximately 5 minutes.
- While the bok choy and crab are boiling, cook the ramen noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions in a separate pot. Rinse in cool water and set aside.
- Add the shrimp to the broth and boil for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the shrimp are fully cooked.
- Add sweet and spicy sriracha lime seasoning to taste to the broth.
- Divide the broth, seafood, and bok choy into separate bowls. Top each bowl with ramen noodles. Garnish with egg slices, lime wedges, and chopped cilantro or green onions if desired.