Spicy Lobster Pasta with Blistered Tomatoes
- 1 stick of salted butter (I used Kerrygold's herb butter)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup of white wine (I used pinot grigio)
- 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Citrus & Herb Salt-Free Seasoning by My Fabulous Food
- Smoked Chili Blend by My Fabulous Food
- Sweet Spanish Paprika by My Fabulous Food
- 1/4 cup of parsley chopped (reserve some for garnish)
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 pound of cooked lobster meat, tail or claw is fine
- pasta of choice
- parmesan cheese
1) In a skillet, melt the stick of butter over medium heat. Add chopped garlic and sauté until fragrant, for approximately 1-2 minutes.
2) Add the white wine to the skillet and grape tomatoes. Reduce the heat to medium low. Simmer the tomatoes for approximately 10 minutes or until softened.
3) Add lemon juice to the tomatoes and season to taste with the Citrus & Herbs Blend, Smoked Chili Blend, and Sweet Spanish Paprika. *Important: The Smoked Chili Blend is cured in salt, so no additional salt is needed.
4) Add about half of the chopped parsley to the skillet and heavy cream. Continue to simmer on low heat.
5) Gently fold in your lobster meat and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
6) Remove your sauce from the heat and serve with cooked pasta of choice. Top with Parmesan cheese and garnish with remaining chopped parsley. Add a squeeze of lemon.
7) Serve this delicious meal with a toasted baguette.