Pan-Seared Salmon with Parmesan Garlic Cream Sauce
This parmesan garlic cream sauce has been my go-to for years for so many different recipes. I've made it with bacon and tortellini, added lump crab to it, and even topped oysters with it. For this particular recipe, I've paired it with pan-seared salmon and spinach and chive pasta. This is an easy weeknight recipe that your entire family will love!
- 4-6 salmon filets, approximately 6 ounces each
- Creole salt-free seasoning by My Fabulous Food
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil by My Fabulous Food
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced or chopped
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded
- red wine sea salt by My Fabulous Food, to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- pasta of choice
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of blistered cherry tomatoes
- shaved parmesan cheese, to taste
- chopped green onions for garnish
- Pat salmon filets dry and allow them to rest at room temperature. Season generously with My Fabulous Food's Creole Salt-Free seasoning.
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, add avocado oil. After the oil has warmed, add the salmon filets. Sear on both sides for approximately 3-4 minutes each. Remove salmon filets from skillet and set aside.
- Allow skillet to cool to medium-low. Add chopped garlic to the skillet and sauté until translucent.
- Add heavy cream and mascarpone. Stir until combined. Add parmesan cheese to the sauce and stir until completely melted.
- Season the cream sauce with red wine sea salt by My Fabulous Food and cracked black pepper, to taste.
- Fold in fresh baby spinach or blistered cherry tomatoes if desired.
- Place salmon back into the cream sauce and add in cooked pasta.
- Garnish with shaved parmesan cheese and chopped green onions.