Baked Smoky Chipotle Maple Wings
Meet the wings that were gone in 5 minutes! I made these wings for my husband and children one weekend, and they completely demolished them. This recipe is extremely easy, yet flavorful. They are perfect to make during the week, on the weekend, for holiday dinners, or other parties. The sweet and savory taste will certainly "wow" whomever is eating them.
- 2 pounds of chicken wings, cleaned
- Smoky Chipotle seasoning by My Fabulous Food, to taste
- Sweet Spanish Paprika by My Fabulous Food, to taste
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil by My Fabulous Food
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of additional Smoky Chipotle seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of liquid smoke
- green onion for garnish, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, season chicken wings with Smoky Chipotle and Sweet Spanish Paprika. Add avocado oil in the bowl and toss wings until coated evenly.
- Places wings on a baking sheet. Slice butter and place on top of various wings for additional moisture while baking.
- Bake wings for 20 minutes, and then flip the wings over. Bake the wings for an additional 25 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, make the maple glaze. In a small bowl, add maple syrup, smoky chipotle seasoning, and liquid smoke. Stir well.
- Pour glaze over wings and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven, and top with green onion. Enjoy!