- 1.5 to 2 pounds of skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Herbed Pepper Blend by My Fabulous Food, to taste
- Sweet and Spicy Sriracha by My Fabulous Food, to taste
- 2 tablespoons of Avocado Oil by My Fabulous Food
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 cup of mushrooms, slices
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of white cooking wine
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- Sea Salt by My Fabulous Food, to taste
- 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley for garnish, optional
1) Season chicken thighs with the Herbed Pepper Blend and Sweet and Spicy Sriracha by My Fabulous Food.
2) Add My Fabulous Food's avocado oil in a skillet over medium heat and sear chicken thighs on both sides for approximately 5 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken thighs from heat.
3) Add a tablespoon of butter to the skillet, and sauté mushrooms and baby spinach until softened, for approximately 2 minutes.
4) Add wine, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese to the skillet and reduce heat to low. Add chicken thighs back in the skillet and simmer for approximately 15 - 20 minutes until done.
5) Garnish with parsley. Serve with mashed potatoes, rice, pasta, or with vegetables as a side.