Spiced Pineapple and Rum
- approximately 1 cup of ice
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) of pineapple juice (I used the Lakewood pure organic pressed pineapple juice)
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of coconut Rum or dark Rum
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) of fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of The Ultimate Cake Spice by My Fabulous Food
- fresh pineapple wedge, pineapple leaves, edible flowers (optional for garnish)
Fill a cocktail shaker approximately half of the way with ice. Add all ingredients to the cocktail shaker, secure the lid, and shake vigorously. Strain the cocktail into a chilled glass or over ice. Garnish with fresh pineapple wedge and leaves.