- 10 garlic cloves
- 10 grape tomatoes
- Luxury Grape Seed Oil by My Fabulous Food
- 1 stick of butter, room temperature
- Citrus & Herbs Salt-Free Blend by My Fabulous Food
- Flake Sea Salt by My Fabulous Food
- sliced toasted bread
Featured: My Fabulous Food's Butter Knife
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Place garlic cloves and grape tomatoes in a baking dish. Drizzle grape seed oil on top and cover with foil. Bake the garlic and tomatoes 40-45 minutes or until softened.
3) On a marble or wooden charcuterie board, spread softened butter on one side.
4) Top the butter with cooked tomatoes, garlic, seasoning, sea salt, and microgreens.
5) Serve with toasted bread. Enjoy!