Lobster Bucatini with a Crab Cream Sauce
Lobster Bucatini with Crab Cream Sauce
- 3 medium lobster tails, sliced in half
- Salt-Free Creole Seasoning by My Fabulous Food, to taste
- Merlot Sea Salt by My Fabulous Food, to taste
- Grape seed oil by My Fabulous Food, to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of mascarpone
- 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of lump crab meat
- Truffle Salt by My Fabulous Food, to taste
- Cooked bucatini pasta or pasta of choice (cook according to package directions)
- micro greens for garnish, optional
- Slice lobster tails in half. Clean and season with My Fabulous Food's creole seasoning and merlot (red wine) sea salt. Drizzle with My Fabulous Food's grape seed oil and broil for approximately 4 minutes until done.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, sautee garlic in approximately 1 teaspoon of grape seed oil until fragrant and translucent.
- Add heavy cream to the pan, mascarpone, and shredded parmesan cheese. Turn down the stove to low heat. Slowly whisk around the sauce until all cheeses are melted.
- Fold crab meat in the sauce. Simmer on low for 2-3 additional minutes minutes.
- Add in cooked bucatini pasta and top with lobster tails and micro greens for garnish.